Welcome to Our Church

Loving God & Loving Others

History

Believing in God’s Word and Spirit

Nashville Christian Church was established in 1888 on Lot #70 in the village of Nashville. Establishment was recorded on April 10th, 1888. The lot on which the church resides was purchased from Matthew Patterson for the purpose of building a Nashville Christian House.
The Pittman House, which is famous around Nashville, sat on what is now the parking lot of Nashville Christian Church. Prior to this time, a group of people were holding church at the Green Valley School House. William Winchester, George Cornelius and Samuel McClary were chosen from the church folks to serve as the church’s first trustees.